The Agility IDEA Model from the TRACOM Group consists of four dimensions (eight elements) and is designed to revolutionize participants’ habitual thinking and unlock the reservoir of innovative potential that resides in all of us. Investigate – Openness – Energize – Apply
Investigate – Looking for opportunities to improve current services, work processes, or products.
- Openness – is the willingness to consider new ideas and opportunities.
- Proactivity – is anticipating the future and taking initiative to bring about change.
Design – Generating concepts that lead to improvement.
- Idea Generation – is developing many possible ideas or solutions to problems.
- Focus – is concentrating on what’s important.
- Collaboration – is interacting effectively with others to develop ideas.
- Self-Belief – is the belief in oneself to be innovative.
Energize – is the ability to influence others, building coalitions, and mobilizing support for new ideas.
Apply – is showing boldness and risking mistakes; putting an idea into a practical plan, testing and modifying the plan, and making new ideas a regular part of the work process.
This programme is available in 3.5 Hour and 6.5 Hour sessions