There are many myths about our brains which are more urban legend than actual fact. A popular one is that we only use 10% of our brains, which has no basis in science as scans now show that we generally use all of our brain. A more accurate statistic would be that 10% of our brains are made up of Neurons, which we can understand more fully than the remaining 90% of our brains, which are made of Glial cells. In order to develop a healthy brain we should be eating well, sleeping well, taking regular exercise and keeping your brain stimulated. However building a resilient brain is important as well and at MIND4, we are now able to give you a proven range of practical techniques to develop a more Adaptive Mindset.
Gary enjoyed a 20 year career in business to business publishing sales with Reed Business Information, working on marking leading titles including Personnel Today and the HR Directors Club in a a range of Sales and Management positions. As a qualified tree surgeon Gary started G4 Gardens Ltd in 2008, building a successful business employing a full time team of seven and working with commercial and domestic customers. Since selling his business in November 2016 he has taken up a new exciting challenge, developing Mind4.
After 10 years in Senior Training and Development Roles for large corporate organisations Graham set up on his own to provide the very best in Team and Leadership Development. Over the last 20 years, designing and delivering training, his interest in how the brain functions and how to engage and use it more effectively has led to the creation of MIND4.
With over 20 years experience in Training and development, Karen’s career began in sales with two large companies in the U.K and in Bahrain. Karen worked as a Sales training manager, and Management development consultant with Yell.com for over 14 years, and has since worked as a Development consultant with wide range of companies delivering a broad range of soft skills programmes.
With over 30 years’ experience of working in sales and senior sales management, Richard started his career selling high value machine tools to the glass processing industry. This was followed by over 24 years working in advertising and digital marketing sales, where he built and trained new sales teams to sell a range of Internet based products to high value key accounts. He now trains other business people in sales and sales management skills and is a certified Social Skills and Versatility practitioner. Richard is also a licensed coach with UK Athletics.
Before working with Mind4 Rob was a training consultant at Yell, following on from a career in sales ay Yell. An experienced soft skills trainer with a wide range of courses in his toolkit, he is passionate about change and developing people to their full potential.
Phone : + 44(0) 203 667 3244